All of our adult Labrador Retrievers and their litters are registered with the AKC, they have been examined by our veterinarian, they have been wormed, they have had their first shots, and are very well socialized.
All of our adult Labs are current on their shots and have been tested for both hip dysplasia, either scoring good or excellent, and EIC. If you do not know of the importance of EIC testing please visit the University of Minnesota’s web-site to read information on EIC – http://www.vdl.umn.edu/ourservices/canineneuromuscular/eic/home.html or click this link to view a video of a lab that has the condition http://www.vdl.umn.edu/ourservices/canineneuromuscular/eic/taylor2008/home.html#description – the video is under the heading DESCRIPTION OF COLLAPSE. Both links take you to the University of Minnesota’s web-site where the gene that carries EIC was first identified.
Items you will receive with the purchase of our puppies:
AKC registration form
- A record of your puppies veterinary visits as well as their health & shot history
- A 3 year written guarantee that is better than any we have found
- Copies of the sire & dam’s pedigrees
- Samples of Diamond Puppy food
- Our promise to always be available to answer questions you may have once you get your puppy home. If we don’t know the answers we will help you find answers.
Our puppies are the same price regardless of color
& choice is determined by the order deposits are received-
Males – $700
Females – $800
***Please do not make a deposit until you speak with us. A deposit of $100 is required to secure a puppy from a current or future litter. This deposit is non-refundable but can be used for a puppy in a future litter when one becomes available (within a reasonable amount of time). We accept credit card and cash payments through PayPal – it is a fast, easy & secure way to pay online.